Wednesday 26 March 2008

Please Come && Mend The Broken Smile

How long will it be before I find someone?!
Is it so hard to meet my ideal person?
Actually...what is my ideal person?
Hmmm...

The cuteness of Mika.
The depth of Amy Winehouse.
The adaptability of Johnny Depp.
The magic of Marilyn Monroe.
The humour of Russell Brand.
The heartache of Judy Garland.
The musicality of Mark Ronson.
The loyalty of The Bound Beggars.

That's kind of a weird combination, if I'm honest, but somehow - it's exactly what I'm looking for. I keep getting told that I should just wait for love to find me, but to be honest, I'm sick of waiting.
"Where are you already?! Hurry up and find me! I want my Happy Ending!"

In the words of the great Bohemians: "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, && Be Loved In Return..."

No comments: